Complimenting your husband is so important. It makes him feel appreciated and loved. No else can build him up quite like you do, so be sure to compliment him daily!
I decided to make a list of 10 things my husband might not know I love about him:
- Sometimes I try to make him smile, just so I can see his dimple on his right cheek pop out.
- I love his sense of style. The first thing I noticed about him was his stylish clothing.
- When I see his name pop up in a text message, I still get a small thrill in my stomach.
- His attention to detail amazes me and frustrates me all at the same time.
- I think he is incredibly talented at his job.
- I love watching him sing while he mows the lawn.
- He is such an amazing writer with great insight. It always impresses me and makes me a little envious.
- I appreciate his logic. It pairs so nicely with my emotional meltdowns. If I am a roller coaster, he is an anchor. Fun and steady, that’s us.
- I love that he is a clean freak. I used to get offended, but now I’m grateful.
- He rocks that beard. Not many guys can wear a beard as well as he can.
Tell us something you love about your husband, and be sure to tell him too!