Weekly Roundup: Favorite Marriage Articles from Around the Web
Throughout the week we see lots of honest, helpful articles that bless our walks and our marriages. We’ve decided to do a weekly roundup of some of the best marriage articles from around the web! Here are this week’s entries:
- Think marriage counseling should be a last resort? Think again! Jennie Allen offers some great advice on why marriage counseling is a great tool for any and all marriages.
- If pornography is affecting your marriage, Jen Smith bravely opened up on how she moved on after her husband’s confession of pornography use.
- Every marriage struggles in some way. But Kristen Welch explains how when you struggle through it together, it makes you stronger.
- “I want to be bold and faithful and confident even if my prayers aren’t answered right away.” Here’s an encouraging article from Mary Graham on remaining faithful even when God doesn’t move as quickly as we’d like.
- Even seemingly hopeless marriages can be completely turned around by God. Here’s an amazing story I saw this week.
- How is your marriage a lot like a diamond? Find out from Darlene Schacht.
- I love, love, loved this article from Sarah Bessey about realizing that God doesn’t want things from us, he wants things for us.
- Need a smile? We’ll end with a series of engagement picture ideas. 😉
We hope some of these bless you—feel free to leave a comment with one of your favorite marriage articles/resources!
For more marriage tips, encouragements, and testimonies, join us on Pinterest and Facebook!